PDA

View Full Version : Poor Service Representative

jtacres
12-08-2010, 07:45 AM
We recently purchased a new Keystone Laredo 5th wheel and love it. We had one issue with it, the sliding bumper broke on our first trip. Keystone gave us the name of a local dealer for service work, Coachlight R-V in Carthage, Mo. Without a doubt, dealing with those folks was the worst experience I've ever had with an RV dealer. If I had to deal with Coachlight RV in Carthage, I'd never purchase, or recommend a Keystone product. From now on, I'll make the 150 mile drive to the dealer in Idabell, Ok. where we purchased it.. They were great folks to work with.

antiqfreq
12-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Welcome to our forum and I am so sorry for your bad experience.

We like to give Kudo's when someone has performed a good service and of course with that will come those that just don't give good service.

I hope you had your bumper problem resolved and as you said, if you don't get good service, then don't go back - I sure wouldn't!

Jo/
;)

rwm1313
12-10-2010, 08:49 AM
In the old days and alot of dealers still think this way is if you didnt buy it here im not servicing it. This is stupid. This is a potential new customer, you are making warranty money and let them wait in your store while work is being done, they may buy something. There is dealers out there like this is you keep looking.