PDA

View Full Version : Top Five - Week 2

Festus2
05-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Well, you've been quite co-operative these past few days and it's obvious that you're trying really hard to make this week's list of the Top Five. I didn't have to spend much time at all looking for these comments by our members.
Oh yes, I've included an "Honorable Mention" category which is awarded to a quote that almost made it to the Top Five.

Yes, people really do say the funniest things. Check these out and you'll see what I mean.

Number 5: Even though our forum policy does not allow posts of a religious nature, I thought this one found in the Toy Hauler section would be an exception:

"Go to a Dollar Store and get some Awesome. Pray and wipe off."

Number 4: Here's one submitted by one of our Senior Members who is self-conscious about his age:

"I'm not that old. Really. I'm not."

Number 3: And what about this one written by a disgruntled, angry old Moderator?

"Thank goodness most of our Moderators are not as ornery as I am."

Number 2: Tires are always an "interesting" and sometimes confusing topic. Now here's one that will go a long way to clear up any confusion and is really helpful to those looking for advice:

"Inside tire temperature is outside tire temperature".

(Thanks for clearing that up.)

Number 1: This is taken entirely out of context and should have been deleted because of its possible sexual overtones. Obviously, the Moderators missed this one:

"I have the knobs but haven't played with them much."

Honorable Mention: I think this member now sees the light........

"I just didn't know what I didn't know."

My apologies to those who didn't make this week's list. Don't give up. Say something silly or funny and you just might make it next week.

canesfan
05-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Darn it, I didn't make it this week, I'll have to try harder. :D

I do love the honorable mention, I had seen that today and it had me :rofl::rofl:

Kristi
05-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Yep, guess we are all just gonna have to try harder next week. :p

SAABDOCTOR
05-05-2014, 08:20 AM
I LIKE THE TIRE TEMP one,Kinda reminds me of my clock... It's right twice a day!:D.

ohiocougar
05-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Love this thread "bouncey:

Javi
05-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Glad I could play a small part in # 2... :D