PDA

View Full Version : Fridge door stays

TheBeans
04-27-2014, 12:31 PM
We have two fridge-door/freezer-door stays that came with our new rig. They are blue, fairly flat and look sort of like those As Seen On TV seat belt adjusters. There are no instructions on how to attach them to the doors....does anyone out there know?

superdog404
04-27-2014, 12:40 PM
I think you will find that those blue things are used to hold the frig doors ajar when you have the power to the frig off. They hook over the door latch and rest on the frame where the frig normally holds closed. The hook part. Is that as clear as mud?

rschad
04-27-2014, 12:42 PM
Slide the clip part over the latch on the fridge and freezer doors then close the door, they will catch and hold the door slightly open. This keeps the fridge and freezer from getting funky during storage. These are not strong enough to hold the doors if moving so only use them when the trailer is parked.

Javi
04-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Here ya' go...

Mark TC
04-27-2014, 11:39 PM
I do not use them when traveling, just when it is setting and frig is not being used

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TheBeans
04-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Thanks, Javi! That's exactly what they are and now I know how to attach them for when we get back from our trips!