PDA

View Full Version : How level is level?

Greysquirrel
04-23-2014, 05:25 AM
Over the winter my TT has gone out of level, not by much only a half bubble out even with the tires properly inflated.
Is this too much to run the fridge a day and a half till we leave on a trip?
Not a big problem to hook up and move it and get it level but if I can get by with how it is it is one less thing to do to get ready to travel.

Javi
04-23-2014, 05:31 AM
The days where the fridge will explode when not level are long gone... go for it..

Greysquirrel
04-23-2014, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the reply Javi.

canesfan
04-23-2014, 06:28 AM
x2 what Javi said. I wouldn't worry about half a bubble. My rule of thumb is if my beer doesn't slide off the counter when I put it down it's level enough for me. :D Of course now with these auto levelers I can drink a beer while it levels itself. :D

SAABDOCTOR
04-23-2014, 06:45 AM
A half bubble! i am a half bubble off center and still function:D you'll be fine as JAVI has said.

theeyres
04-23-2014, 08:26 AM
A half bubble! i am a half bubble off center and still function:D you'll be fine as JAVI has said.

Well said! LOL

Wantoride
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
x2 what Javi said. I wouldn't worry about half a bubble. My rule of thumb is if my beer doesn't slide off the counter when I put it down it's level enough for me. :D Of course now with these auto levelers I can drink a beer while it levels itself. :D

Mine wasn't quite level on our first trip. We had just purchased a new non stick pan, and with the grate on the stove being new enamel the pan kept sliding of the stove! The beer was ok though

hoffbrew
04-24-2014, 02:24 PM

Nicely said!!