PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oregon!

Ricky/Daley
04-13-2014, 09:48 AM
Two guys, and two small dogs, here. Just upgraded yesterday from a pop-up to our first TT! (Bullet Ultralite 204rbs)

Purchased the pop-up last fall. On our second trip we got caught in the rain when it came time to bug out (that's Oregon!) We were not happy! After some thoughtful consideration, we decided to upgrade. This trailer has everything we wanted and so much more! Already have a couple of trips planned, can't wait!

Came across this forum, trying to see if there were any problems with Keystone products, or if there were any reviews of this particular model. Didn't find much negative feedback! That helped with our decision. Pretty confident in the construction, hope they don't disappoint!

Happy camping!

GaryWT
04-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Bullets are nice trailers for the weight and price, enjoy. We had pop ups for 10 or so years and the one thing we could count on was rain when we set up or closed up. They were always opened in the driveway drying.

antiqfreq
04-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new camper.

I hope you have many years of happy camping!

Jo

SkyPiGG
04-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Oregon has some of the best camping in the country. I'm so jealous! Congratulations on the new camper, and welcome to the Keystone family!

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk

DieselMatt
04-13-2014, 08:32 PM
:wlcm: Enjoy that new TT!

dandjh1958
04-14-2014, 08:30 AM
Welcome fellow Oregonian! Hope you have a wonderful time camping!!

See ya on the road!!

Sduff
04-14-2014, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the forum and happy camping!!

:wlcm: