PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Passport 2810BHWE

gunsablazen
04-10-2014, 08:06 AM
New to this forum, just wanting some input.
We are considering a TT purchase from Curtis Trailers in Portland, Oregon. We decided on a floorplan, then after looking at many manufactures and models, we went with the Keystone Passport 2810BHWE.
We think the trailer is great, has all the features that we think we will enjoy. However, I have been unable to locate any reviews (positive or negative). I realize this model is new. Not finding many that are on the used market either.
Does anyone have any input about this model? Manufacture?

Thank you

Kristi
04-10-2014, 09:30 AM
It looks similar to our 2650BH, except you have larger bunks. We bought ours last spring and have loved it so far. We camped almost every weekend last summer then took it o the deer lease for Nov & Dec and have had no problems so far. The only thing I would like is a bigger grey tank, our favorite spot doesn't have sewer hookups. :( There are other passport owners on here who I'm sure will also weigh in on their opinion. Good luck shopping!

f6bits
04-10-2014, 04:19 PM
It looks like most Passports. We've had really good luck with ours. I agree with the limited grey tank size. Keystone's site doesn't have much in the way of specs for the trailer. 30 Gallons for grey is quite a challenge without a sewer hookup.

Other than that, you'll get addicted to modding your trailer to add all the nice stuff enhance your camping experience. Like an electric tongue jack because cranking that thing endlessly gets old real fast.

Clark
04-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Our 2012 Passport 2510RB has been a great trailer, It has never let us down, Have taken it on very long trips several times, Have had very few problems with it, Check the fender skirting on your unit, A couple of screws let go on one of ours, We replaced our mattress with a real one made a huge difference, Learn how the bal accuslide system works, I have had to adjust my cables, As they will stretch with time and use, And 2xx on the electric tongue jack, other than that hope you get a good one, Good Luck.

Hoopkans
05-11-2014, 08:12 PM
We picked up the 2810BHWE last summer and absolutely lot it. Our boys love the big bunk beds and I appreciate the full size queen bed. There is tons of storage and the trailer is forgivingly light. I can't say enough great things about this trailer! Enjoy.

jtludwig
08-14-2014, 08:32 PM
We just got a 2015 2810BHWE and am generally happy. The dinette table is wobbly so I'm not thrilled about that.