PDA

View Full Version : 2013 333fwfls

goldwing6163
04-10-2014, 05:32 AM
I just got my new 5th wheel and noticed in the docking station there are 2 coax connectors, neither is marked as to what they are for. can someone explain please.

Also, I have 2 drain connections (1 under the kitchen (3" only) in front of the axles and 1 behind the axles (1 1/2" and 3"), my dealer stated the one under the kitchen is grey water from the sink. it is my understanding that i only have 1 grey water tank and the drain line behind the axles has both grey and black lines running to the drain connector. is the drain under the kitchen actually hooked up to anything.:confused:

therink
04-10-2014, 05:48 AM
I don't have your model but think I can help.
The two coax outlets are for satellite prep (usually to dedicated outlet at living room tv) and second is cable prep which share circuit with the rv antenna and all other coax outlets in the coach..
you likely have 2 tanks in the front (1 gray and 1 black) and one rear gray tank.
If you want to know what sink/shower drains into which tank, empty all tanks and then leave valves open and pour water down each drain and you will know for sure which tank they feed.
Didn't you do a walk through PDI with the dealer?
Steve

goldwing6163
04-10-2014, 06:03 AM
My unit has the front living room rear bedroom. Yes I do do a walk thru, the dealer stated
the front drain was for the kitchen sink and the rear drain was for the bath, I have already drained the grey water using the rear connection.

therink
04-10-2014, 09:12 AM
Forgive me. I would assume that you have a front Grey tonk for the kitchen sink, 2nd rear Grey tank for the bath sink and shower and 3rd black tank dedicated for toilet. The rear Grey 1.5" drain line must T into the 3" black tank drain line outlet. Does this sound correct?

goldwing6163
04-10-2014, 01:07 PM
yes you are correct, but all the literature indicates only 1 grey water tank so i am a bit confused. literature states one thing, camper says differently. I am not new to the camper world, I have had pull behinds, 5th wheels and motorhomes. The issue I have is when reading the owners manual to become familiar with my new camper it is VERY Vague about most everything it talks about.

therink
04-10-2014, 03:07 PM
It my opinion that most rv manufacturers keep printed manuals and other published information about their products as generic as possible because they constantly make mid year design changes and the costs associated with re publishing manuals is not cost effective.
On your model, the tank arrangement you have makes sense and probably offers more Gray capacity with two tanks versus sharing single shower/bath tank with the kitchen.