PDA

View Full Version : New Goodies for the Passport

CHIEF MK
04-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Got some new stuff for our up-coming season, and the trip next week.

We got some of those nice step covers, a step support arm, spice rack, toilet paper holder, a large surge protector, new in-line water filter, sewer line supports, and a new 4500 lb Husky electric tongue Jack with remotes, and a jack head cover.

The jack is way overkill, but from the reviews I read, and they were also on sale at camping world I couldn't resist. Wasn't thinking or didn't even know they had remotes, but it will be pretty cool. The DW can raise and lower while standing back a bit, while I'm maneuvering the TV. I haven't got it yet, but it should arrive any day.

Let the season begin "bouncey:

Forgot to mentioned the bed lift kit, and the trailer aide drive on tire lift for flat repairs.

michol02
04-07-2014, 11:43 PM
I have the same jack and I love it. If you have a backup camera, you can sit inside your vehicle, back up to the camper, and lower it onto the hitch without any assistance. You can also level the camper from front to back without having to constantly walk around the side to check the level bubbles. I've put mine in a bind several times while hooking up the weight dist. hitch, and it just keeps on going. I think you are going to like it. :)

CHIEF MK
04-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Sounds great. Can't wait. The TV does not have a camera. Oh well, I still think it's going to be great.

Justvisiting2day
04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
Don't put too much on it will bend the frame.