PDA

View Full Version : Air in water lines of our 312RE

BigBearWV
04-03-2014, 11:56 AM
What is the best way to bleed the air out of our water lines in our 312RE. When I first filled it to flush the system the pump was nice and quiet. Now that I am done and the water tanks is full and ready to use I seam to still have air trapped in the system. The pump is loud now!

Joe

therink
04-03-2014, 02:23 PM
Is could be that the water heater tank has an air bubble in it. Sometimes it takes a while to get all air bubbles out of water heater and other lines once drained.
The only other thing I can think of is if the line between the fresh water tank and pump has a leak and is allowing air to enter via suction.

BigBearWV
04-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Thats what I was thinking I have checked for leaks where I could see the plumbing! Just thought maybe I was missing something! Maybe it is because this unit has a large hot water tank!

JRTJH
04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Remember that the hot water heater needs an air pocket in the tank for expansion purposes. If you try to bleed out all the air, you could damage your tank. There is a procedure in the owner's manual to re-establish the air pocket when it is lost.