PDA

View Full Version : Storage Compartment Storage Rail

mikereidjr
03-31-2014, 04:57 AM
So I am new to the travel trailer world-
We have a springdale 26rlssr We are in the process of adding our gear to it and getting it ready for the season.

I was tying to figure out the best way to organize the only outdoor storage compartment and came up with this idea. The rail is 80 inches long, which goes almost the whole length of the compartment.

I bought the rail and all of the hooks at Menards, you can buy a lot of different types of attachments, but I thought this would be great for all of the cords and the hoses.

denverpilot
03-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Thats a pretty neat idea. I might have a couple extra pieces of E-track around here, too.

Sherwood
03-31-2014, 07:13 AM
I like that one too. Might go well with the 3x4 plastic downspout to store weight distribution bars that I plan on putting in too. Good stuff. Thanks.

mikereidjr
03-31-2014, 08:37 AM
What A neat Idea!

That is next on the to do list

BirchyBoy
03-31-2014, 08:49 AM
OP - did you mount the plywood in your storage area or did it come that way?

Mine has the aluminum studs but no plywood sheathing. I've thought about something like this but am worried about how much stuff will bang around. I might put some plywood up and mount the rail to that.

mikereidjr
03-31-2014, 12:13 PM
the plywood came that way,

Mike

Bob Landry
03-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Wow.. It must be nice to have all that room in outdoor storage. That's the only complaint I have with my Outback.