PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 310 remote control

rk6059
03-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Was wondering what lights are controlled on remote can't really see any of them that it controls

MBD
03-30-2014, 01:40 PM
My remote for a 342 only controls one light-outside above front door, same light controlled by the switch marked "security light 1."

rk6059
03-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the response my light must not work won't even come on with switch

denverpilot
03-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Make sure it's not one of the newer motion sensor type. Ours blinks a dim white LED when first switched on, showing it's in motion mode. Flip the switch again within a couple of seconds, forces it on. Flip again, back to motion.

rk6059
03-30-2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the response my light must not work won't even come on with switch

Make sure it's not one of the newer motion sensor type. Ours blinks a dim white LED when first switched on, showing it's in motion mode. Flip the switch again within a couple of seconds, forces it on. Flip again, back to motion.

Light won't come on at all any suggestions

MBD
03-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Do any of the exterior lights work?

rk6059
03-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Light won't come on at all any suggestionsyes all but that one there is one above ramp door that looks like one up front that will turn on with docking lights but I didn't notice if that one is one that comes on when hooked up to my truck

Pmedic4
03-30-2014, 08:49 PM
On ours, the big light on the front passenger side of the 5ver is controlled by the remote.

By the way, it's a trick light! If you turn it on with the remote, you can't turn it off with the inside switch. Ours drove us crazy for a few days, trying to figure it out.

MBD
03-31-2014, 12:58 PM
I took it for granted that you were talking about the light above your entry door-sorry.

The lights on the back (where the ramp is) are all controlled by switches in the garage. On my old FZ 260, the switches were in close proximity to the HappiJac switch.

denverpilot
04-03-2014, 05:49 PM
On ours, the big light on the front passenger side of the 5ver is controlled by the remote.

By the way, it's a trick light! If you turn it on with the remote, you can't turn it off with the inside switch. Ours drove us crazy for a few days, trying to figure it out.

The RV term for those is "scare light". I only share because I also learned it this year.

What they would scare, I have no idea. I can't think of much that's scared of a wimpy light. ;)

PARAPTOR
04-03-2014, 06:27 PM

Think another term for this trick light is "BAD DESIGN" Multiple point control of a light was solved years ago :banghead: In its simplest form in homes its solved by using two three way switches to achieve two point control of a light. Like you said would make you think you were crazy or the thing was haunted :eek:

Can I assume that devices controlled by these remotes and have a manual switch associated with it, have the same issue? :confused: