PDA

View Full Version : New 2014 Premier 19FB owners

timkatavl
03-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Hello! We just picked up our new Premier 19 FB! My husband and I are not new to camping as we have been camping since the 70's. Prior to 2008, we tent camped but always dreamed of owning a TT. This is our second TT and we look forward to camping this spring in the mountains and have a trip planned to the Georgia coast in April! Currently, we are pulling it with a Chevy Tahoe and it performed well on our long trip from the dealer. We spent two nights in the camper with temps below freezing and it was very comfortable.

koko
03-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi

We love ours. You will, too. We're in Santa fe right now, and it's awesome.

GaryWT
03-24-2014, 08:35 AM
Congrats and welcome to the premier family. Enjoy your new trailer, I think you will love it.

Sduff
03-24-2014, 01:59 PM
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Happy camping!

:wlcm:

timkatavl
03-26-2014, 11:56 AM
Thank you for the "welcomes" and we look forward to enjoying our trailer and the forums!

dtm418
05-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Purchased my Bullet May 1st. Spent one weekend camping and loved it. It has now been in the shop for ten days to get some warranty work done. Can't wait to use it again for a trip in June.

Dave

koko
05-23-2014, 10:30 AM
We also own a Premier 19 and really like it. We bought it last fall and were only able to use it for 16 days before we had to winterize it. We have used it twice already this spring despite some BAD weather. Braving it this weekend even though the forecast isn't so good. We have lots of camping plans for the summer. There is a small social group if you click on "Community" at the top of this page. We're trying to get something meaningful going within this group. Please check it out!