PDA

View Full Version : New 333MKS

zzoom
03-23-2014, 05:12 AM
Signed on the line for a 333MKS yesterday. Have had many campers over the years, first 5th wheel. Will probably be looking for "tips"!

therink
03-23-2014, 05:33 AM
Congratulations. Bring on the questions, lots of good knowledge here. Great community.
Have you taken delivery yet? If not, make sure to download, review and use the PDI form from this forum. It is very thorough and may save you unnecessary trips back to the dealer for warranty repairs on both nuisance and potentially major items. The key is to inspect, try and scrutinize every item on the list and have any issues found rectified before you sign delivery papers and drive it off the lot (while you still have the dealers attention) . A good PDI takes several hours and needs to be planned ahead of time. The dealer should be provided a copy of the Form so he can plan accordingly.
I found about 12 items when before I took delivery of my new fifth wheel last year, all were fixed during the inspection. I was so glad that I had the Form to use and it saved me a lot of hassle.
Good luck

willy3805
03-23-2014, 07:23 AM
Just picked my 333 mks on Friday . I installed new mattress and put all my stuff away now waiting for warmer weather. I like mine

Sduff
03-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Happy camping!

:wlcm:

zzoom
04-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Where can I find this form?

Festus2
04-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Where can I find this form?

zzoom -
Look in the Keystone Questions section of the forum. The PDI checklist is in a sticky right at the top of the thread list.

PARAPTOR
04-02-2014, 02:34 PM
Congratulations. Bring on the questions, lots of good knowledge here. Great community.
Have you taken delivery yet? If not, make sure to download, review and use the PDI form from this forum. It is very thorough and may save you unnecessary trips back to the dealer for warranty repairs on both nuisance and potentially major items. The key is to inspect, try and scrutinize every item on the list and have any issues found rectified before you sign delivery papers and drive it off the lot (while you still have the dealers attention) . A good PDI takes several hours and needs to be planned ahead of time. The dealer should be provided a copy of the Form so he can plan accordingly.
I found about 12 items when before I took delivery of my new fifth wheel last year, all were fixed during the inspection. I was so glad that I had the Form to use and it saved me a lot of hassle.
Good luck

X2 if conducted properly will save many headaches down the road !!!
Take Your Time, its your day ....:D

ZZOOM

:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA

CONGRATS on your new Trailer. ENJOY "bouncey:

Be Safe and Happy Camping
(tx)

mom2budnbug
04-02-2014, 06:44 PM
:wlcm: from Washington