PDA

View Full Version : New TT Owners in Phoenix

seabeeangel
03-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Hello Everyone!! We've been enjoying the forums for the last few days thought we would say Hi!

Hubby and I are young empty nesters (37 and 43) and just purchased our first travel trailer! We are VERY happy with our purchase of the Cougar 28RBS with all the upgrades that we wanted. We are hauling it with our 1999 Dodge 2500 which will soon be upgraded to a newer Dodge 2500...right now our ghetto truck makes it look we stole this nice looking trailer!

After 3 years and 3 back surgeries for me we had to give up our beloved tent camping but are so happy to do it with this trailer. :D We are taking it out on our first trip in a week, hubby is scared since I'm already looking at the great mods people have done to the interior decor and we haven't even made our first payment :rofl:

We are looking forward to exploring "desert camping" since we have lived in Northern Utah and Wyoming most of our lives. Can't wait to read more great tips and tricks in this forum

Angela & Wayne

Festus2
03-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Welcome, Angela and Wayne to the group. Take it easy on your husband --- or will you be doing all of the mods and upgrades? Hopefully, we can help you along the way with some "tips and tricks" that will make your camping life a bit easier. I don't think it will take you long before you forget about your "beloved tent".

Lost
03-23-2014, 03:17 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from Michigan. I'm sure that you will like your new trailer much better than tent camping. Enjoy it and have fun.

SkyPiGG
03-23-2014, 04:17 AM
Welcome! Interesting that you went with the bunk house. Is that in case the birds want to come back from time to time?

TFMCKANNA
03-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Welcome .... Just got our Cougar 245 and TV 2500 Silverado. I'm a little nervous too about our first trip next week. This forum has been a huge help.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. Enjoy!!

GaryWT
03-23-2014, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the forum and enjoy. It will be a bit different than the pop up.

seabeeangel
03-23-2014, 08:47 PM
(tx) everyone! I know it's odd that if there's just the two of us we bought the bunk option but mostly because my daughter and her boyfriend will come with us and we can invite friends out with us this way and not have to worry about using the table for sleeping all the time.

I'm glad we found this forum !

Sduff
03-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Happy camping!

:wlcm:

mom2budnbug
03-26-2014, 03:19 PM
:wlcm: We will probably be empty nesters in the next 3-4 years. We chose a BH for those times when the kids might be with us or the occasional guest. Figured we could eventually use the space for storage if needed. Enjoy yourselves!

PARAPTOR
03-26-2014, 03:56 PM
our ghetto truck makes it look we stole this nice looking trailer!

:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA

CONGRATS on you new rig, Enjoy. "bouncey:

Still laughing from your statement about truck (tx) need a laugh every now and then
May need to use that line in the future :)