PDA

View Full Version : Chevy 2500 kudos!

cabinfever
03-21-2014, 04:24 AM
22 most dependable cars on the road

Large heavy-duty pickup | GMC Sierra 2500HD

General Motors takes the large heavy-duty pickup segment with its GMC Sierra 2500HD and the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD as the only vehicles recognized. Both deliver reliable work truck performance, but the GMC barely edged out the Chevrolet with a perfect five out of five in the powertrain dependability subcategory, compared to the Silverado's four out of five. The dependability ratings are impressive for both pickups.

Wing-in-it
03-21-2014, 04:26 AM
Gotta like that! I got warm fuzzies now!

http://smileys.smilchat.net/smiley/expressive/agree/okk.gif

Mark

bsmith0404
03-21-2014, 04:58 AM
My only question, what's different in the powertrain between GMC and Chevy????? I love when they same components get different rating. Somebody jipped Chevy with only 4 out of 5.

cabinfever
03-21-2014, 08:17 AM
My only question, what's different in the powertrain between GMC and Chevy????? I love when they same components get different rating. Somebody jipped Chevy with only 4 out of 5.

I was thinking the same. I thought the difference was body and interior on the same chassis and power train.

hankpage
03-21-2014, 09:25 AM
I was thinking the same. I thought the difference was body and interior on the same chassis and power train.

Built in the same plant on the same line at the same time. Survey taker must own a GMC. :rolleyes: