PDA

View Full Version : Hello From CO

Chuck M
03-12-2014, 05:59 AM
We too are awaiting arrival of our new Bullet 251RBS. Scheduled to come off of the line Friday and delivery before the end of the month. Anxious to say the least.

Sduff
03-12-2014, 06:02 AM
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Happy camping!

:wlcm:

Kristi
03-12-2014, 06:05 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma! Congrats on your new purchase! You may want to look at the Pre delivery inspection checklist http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5129 to take with you. It's also a good place to take notes during the PDI. We were so exited I would not have remembered half of what they told us if I hadn't taken notes. "bouncey:

GaryWT
03-12-2014, 06:32 AM
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I am excited waiting for spring but to be waiting for a new trailer...

Chuck M
03-12-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks! I have several versions printed out, consolidating them into one complete form for delivery day. I've also let the dealer know we will be doing the PDI with our list. They were quite pleased and accommodating and said to expect 3 - 4 hours. They will have everything hooked up for inspection and training and then train on winterizing when done. After 23 years in the Army, pre-inspection checklists are a norm and their service so far is refreshing :)

crash
03-12-2014, 07:39 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the East coast,Thank you for your service:USA:,congrats on your new camper.Happy camping.

gkainz
03-12-2014, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the board from neighbors to the north. Must be springtime in Colorado (yesterday's snowstorm not withstanding) RVers starting to crawl out of their dens left and right!