PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MSP

HappyCamperMN
03-03-2014, 05:46 PM
I've been reading for about a month, just getting around to creating an account and starting to post.

Current RV -> 2001 Viking Legend 12' pop-up
Planned RV -> 2014 Premier 31BHPR

I grew up with our family having a camper parked year round at a lake and really enjoyed it. Turns out the wife and kids really enjoy it too!

We bought the pop-up to figure out if camping was right for our family. We love camping, but the kids are growing, the dog is growing, the wife wants more space and I want to not have an hour or two of setup plus an hour or two of tear down each trip. Our planned RV has grown several times over the past year as we go to more and more RV shows.... :D

Our top feature wants list...
Dual entry with second entry into the bathroom
Bunk house
Outdoor kitchen
Wider (~3 foot) slides

The 31BHPR is first unit we've come across that all of those. We've looked at some other Keystone brands, and really like the Premier. Prior to that we've looked at a lot of Forest River brands, but could only really get 3/4 off our list above.

GaryWT
03-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the forum and soon to be Premier family. We love our 31bhpr. Enjoy once you get it.

antiqfreq
03-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Let us know when you v get v your new camper.

Jody

HappyCamperMN
03-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Let us know when you v get v your new camper.

Thanks!

Will be expecting it the first week of May, working with the sales person to finalize the deal and put in our order.