PDA

View Full Version : New from Washington

mrwall1
02-26-2014, 01:38 AM
We are new to the forum! we are getting ready to purchase a 5th wheel within the next couple of years. We have been long time Montana fans and have looked at the same model for years... but this year at the seattle RV show, we really liked the Cougar 333MKS.... I am ready to purchase now! but the better half thinks we need to wait a bit yet... one of the dealers has one lower than the one at the RV show.. $40K right now...( same price we paid for our first house!) We have an older Terry Travel Trailer, doesn't get much use anymore.. Nor do I have anything to haul with yet.. so that will be my first priority... Our biggest hold back is we cant decide if we are going to buy some property for a home base and travel in the winter... or Travel full time....
looks like a great site!
mike

antiqfreq
02-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Dilemnas...........what to do - what to do ?

I know you will make the right decisions.

I am so happy you have decided to join the forum and please do keep
us posted when you get your 333mks......

Jo

:wlcm:

dandjh1958
02-26-2014, 08:46 AM
We are looking for property too but every time we go into a new part of Oregon, we can't decide where it should be. We haven't even started looking at Washington state so we will probably spend the rest of our lives exploring the great Pacific Northwest and not worrying about having only one property to camp on.

Happy camping!!

commish
02-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Washingtonian.
This is the best place to start looking for an RV and the Montana is an excellent choice.
My wife and I purchased our first RV in 1970. It was a 1968 Chinook 16 foot trailer and we wore it out with all of our camping trips.
We are now on our 8th camper and the second 5ver.
Check out the forum for trailer info and you will see most of the bragging points and some of the trying points of most of the Keystone RVs.
Take care in you choosing and your camping
Mike and Karol
Pierce County Campers

2004 Montana 3295 RK
2005 GMC Topkick C5500 Crew Cab
6.6L Duramax LLY engine
B&W Companion hitch
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5141&d=1393184336