PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Feralhog
10-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Hello,

While not new to rv'ing I'm not an expert at it an we're seriously considering adding a Keystone Premier 19FBPR TT. I don't see a whole lot of info on the "Premier" line and hope it is merely because it is still new, and not because I'm in the wrong place!

I'll be asking some questions in the appropriate section. I assume its the "Light Weight" section but I'm sure someone will set me straight if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

Feralhog

Flyguy
10-30-2010, 04:44 AM
Welcome to the forum. You’re in the right place, but most members who are interested in the premier line are buying the Bullet instead which is its cheaper cousin. Not sure if it's just the price or something else. You will find that much in the way of appliances that you will find on the Bullet is the same as on the Premier.

tocools
10-30-2010, 06:08 AM
Welcome glad you joined us

jimmyriley
10-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Feralhog,

I do not have a TT yet but have looked hard for a few months and will purchase in the spring. Out of all the TT I have looked at I did like the Bullet and Premier the most. Unfortunately, my wife did not see a layout she liked so will be going with a Passport 250BH. The Premiers added a little more upscale look and electronic everything (least at our dealership) and overall just more expensive but nice looking TT. Best of luck.

Feralhog
10-31-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure how they decide what dealer carries what line but do "Premier" dealers typically carry "Bullets" also?

We're not looking to spend money foolishly but at the time we were looking (we got the small TT bug this Fall) I didn't see any "Bullets", just "Premiers". The one we looked at weighed approx. 4100 lbs empty and the box was 20 feet long. If they make a Bullet with that layout I'd sure consider it unless it was a whole lot heavier.

Thanks for the welcome!

Festus2
10-31-2010, 02:53 PM
Feralhog:
You can always visit the Keystone website (www.keystonerv.com) and check out the various floorplans for all of the Keystone models - including the Bullet and the Premier editions. Look under "Specifications" at the site to find out weights and other details for each model.
Be nice if you could find and go through both models so you can compare the two.

Feralhog
10-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Thanks.

I've been to the web site(s) of many different companies including Keystone. I need to see the units in person, not viewed thru a fish eye lens. I've also been to just about all of the local dealers within 100 miles. The Premier I have seen. I have not seen a corresponding Bullet. From what I can gather Keystone is marketing Premier as their premium TT with Bullet being one step down (depends on who's looking at it I bet!).....

I'll keep plugging along.