PDA

View Full Version : Fiver newbie

Handysam
10-27-2010, 07:43 PM
So glad to join the forums here. We just said goodbye to our trusty TT and stepped up to our 2011 Keystone Cougar 327res. We just got it last friday and went camping,(well organizing, loading, checking everything out). So far everything seems good, we're going out again this weekend. I'll post pics. when I figure it all out.:confused: Happy Camping, Sam

Ruffus
10-28-2010, 04:06 AM
Hey Sam
I hope you enjoy your new 5ver as much as we enjoy ours. Our spinter has a great heater for this time of year just make sure that who ever fills you propane knows what they are doing. My two free tanks from the dealer only lasted one week each but the ones filled at a CO OP lasted a month. Full timing we use a lot more propane.
Have fun and I hope your 5ver works as well as ours with only minor hickups.
Jim B

Jim W
10-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your camper.
Jim

Tom and Kelley Crawford
10-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi Sam ....Welcome to the forum. We have a 2010 Cougar 327RES and love it. We are in Florida so we camp more in the winter than summer. Went last weekend and are heading back out this weekend. Hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours. Lots of good info on this forum so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Happy Camping

caberto
10-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome! We just got our 324RLB in August, and really enjoy each time we're out!