PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from a Military semi-fulltimer

misplacedtxn
02-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Hello,

I've been checking out this site for quite some time and really enjoy it. I have been living in my rig for about a year and a half while I am in Va and my family is in FL. Just a few more months and I am back with them for good and can't wait! Ready for some more trips with the family and my ultimate dream is to make the Alaska haul! Take care and God Bless.

Hawk

misplacedtxn
02-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Well, I just realized I introduced myself quite a while ago. I guess that's what happens when you start gettin on up there in years!:banghead:

Hawk

hankpage
02-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Hawk, That's okay, I don't even remember if I had coffee this morning. Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. You have earned that Alaska trip. Travel safely, Hank .............. Maybe I should just have another cup. :D

fred1609
02-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Forgetting isn't a bad thing from time to time.....Happy trails and get back to your family safely.

crash
02-25-2014, 03:15 AM
If I have already welcomed you thats ok anyway:wlcm:,And thank you for your service:USA:My wife is just about to retire from the Army on aug 15th 2015 she will have her 20 years in,Then we are selling both houses and traveling for 3 or 4 years:D