PDA

View Full Version : New members from Indy

fivesubs
02-15-2014, 08:02 AM
My bride and I are the proud owners of 2008 Everest 344J. We drag it along with our old mule 2006 Super Duty F-250. We have to make our two 60 pound lap dogs go with us on our adventures. I am sure they would rather lay around and watch the grass grow. But seriously, they are usually the first ones in the truck asking "are we there yet?" We are still kind of new at this, bought the camper last year but circumstances didn't afford us much time to enjoy it too many times. Looking forward to reading about everyone else's experiences, good or bad.

Festus2
02-15-2014, 08:16 AM
Hopefully your situation will be different this year and you'll be able to get out more often and enjoy your new-to-you RV. Funny how both kids and dogs say the same thing ----"Are we there yet?" Welcome to the group and enjoy your time on the forum as well as out on the road.

crash
02-15-2014, 10:06 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the East Coast,thats the whole reason we bought our first camper so the dogs could go with us ,We felt bad having to get someone to watch them plus we would always worry about them while we where gone so now they are always with us:D

fivesubs
02-16-2014, 05:16 AM
Thanks Crash, we also worry about them when we are gone. Bandit is an Aussie, Blue Heeler, Border Collie mix and Zeus is a Pyrenees Labrador mix. It is no wonder that squirrels and rabbits have no chance in our yard! We also have a hog, 2005 Road King Classic. Love having my knees in the breeze.