PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the Trigger!

Lee_Mick
02-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Hello all, we just pulled the trigger on our first travel trailer! Signed the purchase agreement yesterday for a 2014 Bullet 230BHS. Should hopefully take custody next weekend. Going to pull it with my 2013 RAM 1500 HEMI Crew Cab. We are looking forward to all the good info and opinions offered on the Forum.

BirchyBoy
02-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Congrats and enjoy from a fellow new owner!

GaryWT
02-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rig. I hope you get many years of fun from it.

buzzcop63
02-06-2014, 10:48 PM
Looking at the GVW of the trailer at 6,475Lb and a hitch weight of 475Lb you should have a very nice set up with your tow vehicle. I am assuming that you will be using a WTH and you should find on this forum a great deal of knowledge of things that will make your trips more comfortable. Read all the manuals that come with your new trailer, lots of good stuff in them, and best of luck, your going to have lots of fun!

theasphaltrv'er
02-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Welcome & congratulations on your new TT. DW & I brought home our new 5er yesterday. A Cougar 26SAB & we're towing it with a 13 XLT, HD Ecoboost. Had about a 50 mile tow & oh what a fantastic setup. You'll have so much fun in the coming years. Enjoy it.

Kristi
02-07-2014, 08:22 AM
:wlcm: Congrats! We purchased our first TT last year & have had a blast with it. Enjoy & happy camping!

LABSRUS
02-07-2014, 11:10 AM
:wlcm:

That is awesome news! Congratulations and Enjoy!
We just bought ours last November and have yet to place it on its new permanent site.
Come on Spring!

Happy Camping "bouncey:

Lee_Mick
02-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Thank for all the Congrats and welcomes. After a day or two of browsing, I got a lot of ideas and answers. We are looking forward to our first major trip in April... Disneyland Bound!

Lee_Mick
02-12-2014, 07:32 PM
Been Confirmed! Pick it up Monday!

07 Frontier
02-12-2014, 07:57 PM
we bought our new bullet from U-NEEK in kelso 3 weeks ago. good ppl to deal with, imho.
we've already made rezzy's for 90 days at various wa.state parks this season. maybe we'll see you around?

Lee_Mick
02-14-2014, 06:33 PM
we bought our new bullet from U-NEEK in kelso 3 weeks ago. good ppl to deal with, imho.
we've already made rezzy's for 90 days at various wa.state parks this season. maybe we'll see you around?

Awesome, thats where we went! Good people and an easy buy. Ill keep my eye out for another bullet! The only place in WA we have reservations is at Coho Campground so far. Happy Camping!

I.plod
02-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Hi! We're going Saturday to put the money down on our new 230 BHS!

Did you have the dealer make any modifications for you?

I want them to move that outlet above the kitchen sink down to the wall or the counter top so the coffee maker isn't hanging from the 'ceiling.'

Any other 230BHS owners out here have any suggestions before I hitch it up and bring it home?

Lee_Mick
02-25-2014, 07:55 PM
Hi! We're going Saturday to put the money down on our new 230 BHS!

Did you have the dealer make any modifications for you?

I want them to move that outlet above the kitchen sink down to the wall or the counter top so the coffee maker isn't hanging from the 'ceiling.'

Any other 230BHS owners out here have any suggestions before I hitch it up and bring it home?

No mods for us, we use a peculator when camping, so the outlet being up high wasn't an issue for us. so far, so good, spent the nigh in the driveway, just to break her in. Except for the brake problem we have, no other issues!