PDA

View Full Version : Bose Stereo adding Speakers

Iamcardiaccat
02-04-2014, 08:23 PM
We have purchased a new Alpine 3555rl. My wife has one complaint. It's the lack of speakers in the trailer. There is only one base speaker under the tv. Anyone have any ideas how to add speakers, wired or wireless.

Lost
02-06-2014, 04:44 AM
If you have a Bose system you can easily add wireless speakers but your looking at $200+ per speaker. Wireless??? ... not really .. a good wireless speakers requires a AC power supply so that limits the placement of the speakers to be near a outlet. If your unit has bluetooth ... your realistically looking at a range of 15' for good reception. Wi-fi will give you alot more distance.
If you want to use wired stand alone speakers you can run the wires along the wall between the carpet and the wall using a putty knife to push the speaker wire in so it can't be seen. Or if you have molding you can put the wire behind that. Be carefull to check that you can open and close your slides without damaging the speaker wire.

Iamcardiaccat
02-09-2014, 09:41 AM
Thank you for that bit of help. I'm sure we will be adding wired speakers throughout and installing a TV sound bar with a remote sub in a corner. I think the best place for the Bose will be in the bedroom.