PDA

View Full Version : Snow in Southern Az

patagoniadave
02-03-2014, 07:24 PM
and I thought we were going to miss all the fun this year. Guess we will find out if the slides leak in the morning.

I specifically moved back from MA to get away from this stuff. That and the ridiculous sunsets we have down here.

patagoniadave
02-04-2014, 07:19 AM
View this morning from the rig

byrdr1
02-04-2014, 08:12 AM
View this morning from the rig

SWEET!!
randy

Steve S
02-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Now that's a nice veiw but where's the snow:confused::p

patagoniadave
02-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Now that's a nice veiw but where's the snow:confused::p

:D It kinda turned to slush, then ice. Just enough to kill me when I stepped on the metal step in the morning.

The mountain has snow on it, for at least a couple days anyway.

patagoniadave
02-04-2014, 12:34 PM
damn, small leak on one of the slides.

Guess what I am typing into search tonight after work.........sigh

Jim & DJ
02-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Was in Gilbert two weeks ago and it was 72 in the afternoons.

patagoniadave
02-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Was in Gilbert two weeks ago and it was 72 in the afternoons.

yeah, it was upper 70's in Tucson last weekend when I was up there visiting.

theeyres
02-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Sure haven't seen anything close to snow, just south of Tucson. Your name would indicate you may be in Patagonia or certainly somewhere up in the mountains. It does snow there.

patagoniadave
02-04-2014, 08:16 PM
Sure haven't seen anything close to snow, just south of Tucson. Your name would indicate you may be in Patagonia or certainly somewhere up in the mountains. It does snow there.

From Patagonia, but living in Sonoita just now. Almost directly over the mountain from you. Was not much of a snow storm, and all was melted when the sun came up. There was a cloud bigger than Wrightson parked over Patagonia this morning, you can see it in the picture. Not sure if they had snow or not, we are a couple feet higher here.

FullTimer
02-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Haha current Tulsa temp is 12, with a -6 windchill, with a predicted low tonight of 3, yes 3, not counting windchill, lol. It's probably warmer in Alaska lol. Damn Al Gore, I spent all my money on extra air conditioners...

patagoniadave
02-05-2014, 07:34 AM
Haha current Tulsa temp is 12, with a -6 windchill, with a predicted low tonight of 3, yes 3, not counting windchill, lol. It's probably warmer in Alaska lol. Damn Al Gore, I spent all my money on extra air conditioners...

ugh, I do not miss the cold weather at all. I used to live in MA, and a friend just sent me a picture of the snow/ice storm they are having there.

I love that my new house is on wheels, I will run from all weather!