PDA

View Full Version : LED Ceiling Lights with Glass Covers

Bill & Deb
02-01-2014, 07:11 AM
Does anyone know where I can get the same led lights used in the new Keystone RV's. Mine are recessed , round with a round flat disk for the warm white LED's and have a opaque glass lens the screws in or out of the lamp mount. There are three screws that mount the lamp to the ceiling. I would like to add a few more to give better lighting and want them to match.

I have searched eBay and Amazon, but there are so many product's that it is hard to narrow it down.

Thanks Bill

JRTJH
02-01-2014, 07:50 AM
If you can pull one of the existing lights, somewhere on it will (should) be a model number/manufacturer sticker or embossed stamp. You might try doing a google search using those numbers. Other than that, I'd seek the "wise counsel" of the parts guy at your dealer's service department.

I've found that there are multiple manufacturers that make products that "look the same" when you pick it up on the store, but once you get it home and actually hold them side by side, they are close, but "no cigar"..... The dealer can guide you to the right part and probably not too much more expensive than ordering offline and paying shipping.

chain_dogg
02-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the same led lights used in the new Keystone RV's. Mine are recessed , round with a round flat disk for the warm white LED's and have a opaque glass lens the screws in or out of the lamp mount. There are three screws that mount the lamp to the ceiling. I would like to add a few more to give better lighting and want them to match.

I have searched eBay and Amazon, but there are so many product's that it is hard to narrow it down.

Thanks Bill

I think they are called puck lights. Try that for a search, kinda like these..

http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/recessed-and-puck-lights/mini-recessed-light/384/