PDA

View Full Version : Looks like it'll be a while....

MISailor
01-18-2014, 10:47 AM
Stopped by the storage lot to check on our little "investment" today. Judging from the pile of snow in front of her it looks like it'll be a while before she'll be going anywhere.

JRTJH
01-18-2014, 12:32 PM
I've got a tractor with a front end loader, we can drag that sucker outta there in no time flat :party:

Bob Landry
01-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Hate to hear that. I'm looking out over the lake through the picture window, 70 degrees, sunshine and a slight breeze. Just finished a cup of coffee.. Life is good..

Randy_K
01-18-2014, 01:19 PM
And they sit quietly waiting for spring...

http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_108736_0_5c1c1f40e961edc0c2df9011351da481.jpg (http://s483.photobucket.com/user/TE450Pilot/media/_DSC5403_1922_edited-1_zps31fcf870.jpg.html)

Wantoride
01-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Yup! Every time my wife and I get 2days off together it snows! We've been planning our maiden voyage locally but the weather always says no. I gave in and we stayed in it last night, in the driveway. Guess what, we woke up to snow!

hankpage
01-18-2014, 01:33 PM
I've got a tractor with a front end loader, we can drag that sucker outta there in no time flat :party:

I'll stay inside where it is warm and give moral support.
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_108739_0_d8c3af97a51215e4c3c933dcbf02ee09.gif
Keep the faith ... spring will get here someday.

Bob, I hate you. :D

KYFamily
01-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Sometimes I wish I could go and check on ours. Ours is stored inside, so I hope its dry and safe. Its locked up and the owner of the property is in Florida for the winter. Put up in November and not seen until April. Its kinda like Christmas in April every year we go and retreave it.

JRTJH
01-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Sometimes I wish I could go and check on ours. Ours is stored inside, so I hope its dry and safe. Its locked up and the owner of the property is in Florida for the winter. Put up in November and not seen until April. Its kinda like Christmas in April every year we go and retreave it.

We built a pole barn specifically for our boat and trailer last winter. This is the first winter it's been stored on our property, previously we had it in an old warehouse about 20 miles away. It's good to have it home, but wouldn't you know, the big sliding door to get it out is frozen to the ground so I'll be doing some work next month to get ready for our trip south. At least I know nobody else can get it out either, so it's safe and secure where it's at..... :rolleyes:

Lost
01-19-2014, 04:32 AM
Our 5th wheel has been at General Rv since the 2nd of Nov getting some issues fixed. I'm worried now that they will call me telling me it's ready for pick up. There is no way I can get it into it's winter parking space at home with 4' snowbanks along my 400' driveway. Hope they don't call me until the snow melts around April or I'll have to pay them for storage:( The past winters we haven't had anywere near the snow as we have received this winter. I think this is the worst winter I've seen in the past 20 years in lower Michigan. Owell... Just 4 more months and we'll be camping for the summer"bouncey: