PDA

View Full Version : Hello all from British Columbia Canada

dm1401
01-06-2014, 09:13 PM
We recently purchased a brand new Cougar 28RBS. We are a outdoor orientated family and love every minute of it.
Can't wait for spring so we can get some more miles on our T.T.
We have used out TT 3x already, we have returned it to the dealer for winterizing and some warranty work. Repairs required was: bunk mattress was cut to large, microwave door had a large bubble or De-lamination inside the door, rear door would no latch properly.
The work was done with a smile and no problems or arguments at all, I am very happy with the service we have received. The reason the defects weren't caught before was because we bought it on a Tuesday and I needed it for Thursday for a hunting trip, and I had them add 2x 6 volts, 2x vent covers, a fantastic fan, solar panel, WD hitch system, and they were understaffed due to holidays and a guy got injured on the job working on my trailer. My tow vehicle is a 2008 ram 3500 diesel single rear wheel, 4x4 quad cab, long bed. Sorry for the long post.

antiqfreq
01-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forum.

So nice to have you join up.

Congrats on your new camper and I am sure you can't wait to get out
and camp some more in it.

Jo

:wlcm:

Festus2
01-07-2014, 10:40 AM
dm1401 -
:wlcm: to the forum from the Fraser Valley. Always nice to have another British Columbian join our group. It looks like you have a great combination with your tow vehicle and TT and; like many of us, are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Spring.

Bluewater
01-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Hello and welcome from just south of your in Spokane. Enjoy your new rig.

Kristi
01-07-2014, 02:02 PM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma

dm1401
01-07-2014, 06:03 PM
thanks for the warm welcome, comon spring, we travel all over including to our friends south of us, we've been down the Oregon coast to dune city, Seattle Wenatchee, Spokane, Chalan etc, and of course BC, will be traveling to Disney land (SanDiago), and will be traveling to the Calgary zoo, that's our plan for this year, plus all the local camping we can get in.:)

sibwolf
01-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Welcome! Funny we bought same RV and had same warranty work in Fraser valley. New world to us but we have been out many times in last year. So many great places in BC.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone

dm1401
01-07-2014, 07:17 PM
LOL must have been an oversight, the dealer says they are having trouble keeping them on the lot (So much for bad economy), and BC has endless amounts of breath taking scenery. We have been RV-ing for about 9 years. We started with a 1976 Lionel tent trailer, which we bought for $250.00 and we replaced all the canvas our self's, then we moved onto a 1997 Kit Companion, which was written off when we hit a frost heave (or something pavement was raised up about 1 1/2 Ft) in June of last year, and we cracked the frame in over a dozen places, luckily I didn't loose control and no one was hurt, so then we bought our Cougar.

Steve S
01-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Welcome from Langley B.C :)