PDA

View Full Version : Going camping for New Years

fla-gypsy
12-26-2013, 06:53 AM
We are headed over to Stephen Foster state park in White Spgs, Fl for the New Years holiday tomorrow. Looking forward to 5 nights of fires and friends. Great state park BTW for those in this part of the world who are not familiar with it. On the Suwanee River in what we call "Old Florida".

Murphsmom
12-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I wanna go! We are huddled in the house. Twelve degrees and snow still on the ground from three weeks ago.

byrdr1
12-27-2013, 05:02 AM
We were, but mother in law has spent the last 12 days in and out of ICU with hospital stay pushing us to the breaking point. We spend Christmas day in the ICU. So all plans are on hold. Once she leaves hospital 2 weeks at least in a rehab facility. So camping over New Years was canceled..

Steve S
12-27-2013, 04:41 PM
We were, but mother in law has spent the last 12 days in and out of ICU with hospital stay pushing us to the breaking point. We spend Christmas day in the ICU. So all plans are on hold. Once she leaves hospital 2 weeks at least in a rehab facility. So camping over New Years was canceled..

You sound a little resentful, what's worth more to you a vacation or your family?
My wife has been in hosp since Dec 15th and I've been there everyday for her. I love her with all my heart and we had a great Christmas together. :)

byrdr1
12-28-2013, 03:41 AM
You sound a little resentful, what's worth more to you a vacation or your family?
My wife has been in hosp since Dec 15th and I've been there everyday for her. I love her with all my heart and we had a great Christmas together. :)

I am sorry your wife is in hospital, I will pray for her recovery..

Randy