PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Illinois!

Suedekustom
12-01-2013, 07:03 AM
We just purchased our first new camper, a Sprinter 316BIK. We currently have a mobile home at a nearby campground and previously an older Fleetwood. the 316 will really suite the needs of us and our three daughters. Now, we need to decide if we want to scrap our mobile home and keep the site or sell the site and travel to area campgrounds. We have been wanting to find a camping area with more activities such as hiking and biking. I think we are well on our way with our new purchase.

JRTJH
12-01-2013, 07:27 AM
:wlcm: to the forum and congratulations on your new RV.

Everyone has different ideas on how to best use their RV, so I'm sure you'll find the perfect solution to your options. The main objective is to enjoy it, no matter what you decide is the best option !!!

Look around the forum, there's lots of ideas on how to use, maintain and upgrade your new RV.

antiqfreq
12-01-2013, 08:00 AM
:wave::thumbsup::applause:

Welcome to the forum

and

Congrats to you on your new camper !

I hope you have many years of enjoyment from your camping trips..........

Jo

DJ85
12-01-2013, 08:36 AM
Welcome and congrats from a fellow Illinois camper. Travelling around all depends on your schedule. Parking itin one place makes it easier to use when you have a day free here and there. We will put up with limited camper because we like to find new places and find new things to try.

timd3200
12-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Welcome from a fellow Illinois camper. We travel to local camp grounds ourselves. Like seeing different places. Usually take a one week trip to a state park to hike, bike and fish.