PDA

View Full Version : Dinette Cushions on 240MK

camptails
11-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Just a heads up out there for some of you who purchased a 240. The dinette cushion covers are made for 4 inch foam. If yours are baggy and look really bad it is probably because the vendor stuffed them with 3 inch foam. Keystone was unwilling to admit that but the vendor that makes the covers checked it out and realized their mistake and replaced for me. They were great about it. Unlike Keystone warranty I must say! My dealer and Keystone swore that the cushions were fine even though they looked like a child made them. (BTW it took my dealer 3 months to deal with this I finally had to do most of the phone work myself.

RTaylor

billb800si
11-27-2013, 07:54 AM
I would find another dealer to work with.....

mpgtow
01-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi,
I'm about ready to PDI and pick up my 2015 (mfg date May 2014) Laredo 240 mk. Cushions looked baggy as per your description! What is the vendor name, phone etc.?
Thanks, Rob

JRTJH
01-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Hi,
I'm about ready to PDI and pick up my 2015 (mfg date May 2014) Laredo 240 mk. Cushions looked baggy as per your description! What is the vendor name, phone etc.?
Thanks, Rob

FYI: camptails, the Original Poster in this thread has not signed onto the forum since July 28, 2014. That member may likely not see your request for vendor information regarding the cushions. If you check the tag attached to the cushion (the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag) you'll find the vendor name and possibly a location. Use Google to research for contact information.

camptails
01-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Still here JRTJH....I just don't camp on the Keystone site.

JRTJH
01-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Still here JRTJH....I just don't camp on the Keystone site.

Glad to see you're still around. Now, if you've got that information for our "noobie", mpgtow... (tx)