PDA

View Full Version : Passport Ultra Lite 2009

252misspeggie
11-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Have not had this camper long, but love it! Today I hear an alarm going off inside upon checking I can find nothing wrong except my propane tanks have emptied due the heat being used due to some cold tempertures this week! Can someone tell me if empty tanks activate and alarm and if so how do I reset that....have refilled tanks and heat is working properly. What else could be the problem? Help:

Festus2
11-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Did you find the source of the alarm when you checked? Is the sound coming from the propane detector? the smoke alarm? Those are the only two "alarms" that you would have inside the TT. There is no alarm that sounds when the propane tanks run out of propane. The alarm, whatever the cause, could beep from a low battery in the alarm, a faulty alarm or the propane detector did actually detect evidence of propane in the TT.

f6bits
11-20-2013, 05:52 PM
The propane detector has a blinking light on it. Green is good. I think it has yellow and red when there's a problem. I also have a smoke detector and a carbon monoxide detector in the bedroom. Both chirp when the AA batteries are dead.