PDA

View Full Version : New to Keystone

Boaz
11-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Our family had a "pop-up" when the kids were small, some 20 plus years ago. Now the kids are grown and have their own family. My wife and I are wanting to enjoy the great outdoors again. One thing a person should never do is turn around after driving by an RV show they just past. We are now proud owners of a Passport 2890RL. We have had it less than a month and made one outing with it. Surprisingly, both kids with families showed up for the maiden voyage.
Other than the concern that starting to tow a 33 ft. trailer gives a person, specially when backing it, all has gone well.
I will admit, I have learned more from the Forum and YouTube videos that we did from the dealer about RV'ing. The more I find out, the more questions I have. The majority have been resolved, and I am sure if I keep looking, all will be.
We are starting trips around central Texas and moving outwards. Eventually, moving to some longer trips to Davis Mountains and Palo Duro in Texas. Goals include Yellowstone, Yosemite, and the Great Smokey Mountain.
Looking forward to meeting some folks, perhaps ones from here in the great outdoors.

Lost
11-18-2013, 04:01 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from Michigan

SAABDOCTOR
11-18-2013, 05:22 AM
HI AND:wlcm: from Connecticut. slick move turning around that will cost ya:D enjoy!!

Kristi
11-18-2013, 07:18 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma!

crash
11-18-2013, 08:05 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the Mid Atlantic,That will teach you to turn around again:D