PDA

View Full Version : New Cougar XLite 21RBS Owner

wbdvt
11-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Hello All,
Well I pulled the trigger today and made the purchase on a 2014 Cougar XLite 21RBS! The dealer is storing it until I can pick it up as I have a Rockwood Mini Lite 2109S in the driveway that is currently on ebay and Craigs List for sale. I would like to sell it before Thanksgiving but am more hopeful for a springtime sale.

JRTJH
11-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Cougar. You can never tell about selling a used RV. When we traded ours in this summer, we did all the paperwork, the old one was sitting here at the house and the dealer called me on a Friday afternoon wanting to know if I could bring it in early as he had a buyer for it. So, Friday afternoon I took it up to the dealership and Saturday morning, he delivered it to the new owner.

Sometimes things go faster than anticipated. Here's hoping you find a buyer and can get the new one home before too long.

Randy_K
11-14-2013, 06:59 AM
I bought our trailer last year at this time. I kinda liked the idea of it sitting in the rain and snow all winter before I picked it up in the spring. I though of it as a 6 month leak test.

2014Fuzion300
11-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new camper!

Sent from my iPhone.

Western Traveler
11-15-2013, 12:04 PM
I like your choice. We bought the same, Western Edition and are waiting for it to come from the factory.
Hope you have many joys in your travels.

portia
11-15-2013, 07:16 PM
We purchased our 21RBS already winterized last November and have camped 73 nights since our first excursion in April. We have been very happy with the quality and design. This forum has been invaluable on several camping trips for us newbies and we hope you enjoy your Cougar as much as we have enjoyed ours. Happy trails.