PDA

View Full Version : new to Keystone

kampincrazy
11-10-2013, 06:47 PM
we used to be a crossroad owner then a Forest River owner now we are owners of a 2007 Montana 3500rl. How we got here and why is because I'm retiring in 2 years and we wanted a fifth wheel that we could live in and travel
around the country in. Spending $60,000 - $70,000 for a full time fifth wheel with a big monthy payment this close to retiring just didn't make sense to me so buying a used Montana made a lot more sense so here we are. We made a great deal on it, they are prepping it this week next Saturday we going for our PDI and installing the fifth wheel hitch.

tileman
11-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Hi and welcome to the site :wlcm:

Hope you have a great time in you new rv "bouncey:

buzzcop63
11-10-2013, 06:59 PM
we used to be a crossroad owner then a Forest River owner now we are owners of a 2007 Montana 3500rl. How we got here and why is because I'm retiring in 2 years and we wanted a fifth wheel that we could live in and travel
around the country in. Spending $60,000 - $70,000 for a full time fifth wheel with a big monthy payment this close to retiring just didn't make sense to me so buying a used Montana made a lot more sense so here we are. We made a great deal on it, they are prepping it this week next Saturday we going for our PDI and installing the fifth wheel hitch.
Retired 4 years ago, lot better then working! Bought truck and trailer to see how RVing would be and have found it very rewarding. To see how cost would be in retirement used Quicken for budget and Excel to run out costs, nice to know in your old age you will be able to eat! Not much hiring of us old folks! Best of luck and enjoy new trailer!

Lost
11-11-2013, 04:00 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from Michigan.

crash
11-12-2013, 05:58 AM
:wlcm:to the forum:D

Ron
11-12-2013, 05:11 PM
:wlcm: from out west and congrats on the new to you Montana, Happy Campin..."bouncey: