PDA

View Full Version : Keyless pad

xnman
10-27-2013, 09:08 PM
Help. I bought a 2013 Alpine 5ver. It has a keyless door entry system. They told me the info was in the books. I read the book and no info about the keyless entry system. I don't know what the numbers are to use it or how to reset it.
Can anyone suggest where I might call to find out??

I will call the RV dealer tomorrow... but I don't think they will be much help.

Thanks in advance.

pjhansman
10-28-2013, 04:20 AM
I have a pdf of what seems to be "generic" instructions for the keypad that have helped out several others.

PM me an email address and I'll send you a copy.

Phil

gwperkins
10-28-2013, 09:17 AM
You might also check out this URL ... at the bottom of the document is instructions for the EA-R03 system.

Good luck.

Glenn

gwperkins
10-28-2013, 09:18 AM
You might also check out this URL ... at the bottom of the document is instructions for the EA-R03 system.

Good luck.

Glenn

:(:eek:

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/manuals/Exterior/Doors/Lippert/LIP_Sheet_0182_Lippert-SouthCo_Keyless_Entry.pdf

:banghead:

howard
10-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Call Keystone Customer Service and ask them to e-mail you a PDF on reprogramming the lock. It is multiple pages so be sure to print a copy. It has very detailed directions about the keypad programming and electric lock programming. Keep the directions least your battery goes dead or you have to replace the battery, as you may have to re-program the lock. Don't be in a rush as it will take longer than you might think to re-program the lock. The entry door must be closed, and the screen door removed, to program the lock. The lock is accessed by removing the trim ring that secures the glass in the door. You have to be very quick with the programming sequence. It took me couple of tries before I got it working.

mg0427
11-20-2013, 03:51 PM
We have a 2013 Alpine 3495FL and our keypad has quit working. It lights up sometimes, but not always. We do not have fob's. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, in the past we have tried to change the code and that never worked either.