PDA

View Full Version : New from S.E. Michigan

Ammo_Dawg
10-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and just thought I would drop a note in here. We live in S.E. Michigan and mainly camp at the State Parks here. We go "Up North" quite frequently for camping and/or ATV riding on the extensive ORV trails. Please keep an eye out for us and feel free to stop by and grab an adult beverage if you so desire but if not, please at least stop by and say hello.

Festus2
10-15-2013, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the invitation to drop by for an adult beverage but it wouldn't be cold by the time we got there. :party:

Welcome :wlcm: to the forum and we hope you find it informative and a good place just to "hang out" from time-to-time. Come by often.

Kristi
10-15-2013, 07:32 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma

JRTJH
10-15-2013, 08:29 AM
Ammo Dawg,

:wlcm: to the forum. Here's hoping your time with us is rewarding and entertaining as well as informative....

Where "up north" do you go to ride? There's a huge area called "up north" and it seems that every 3 day weekend most of it gets crowded by people escaping the city for the clean air and quiet nights those of us who live "up north" enjoy year round :)

Lost
10-15-2013, 08:33 AM
:wlcm:To the forum from another Michigander

Ammo_Dawg
10-15-2013, 09:48 AM
We usually go to the Saint Helen area but have been known to frequent Gladwin and Mancelona as well. Twice a year I head up to Ranger Lake in Northern Ontario to ride from my buddies cottage there.

Ammo Dawg,

:wlcm: to the forum. Here's hoping your time with us is rewarding and entertaining as well as informative....

Where "up north" do you go to ride? There's a huge area called "up north" and it seems that every 3 day weekend most of it gets crowded by people escaping the city for the clean air and quiet nights those of us who live "up north" enjoy year round :)