PDA

View Full Version : Custom Decals

SLIMSHADIE
10-14-2013, 08:08 AM
Had a local shop make these 2 decals. They turned out pretty good I think.

sjturbo
10-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Look good, and will likely out live the stock decal's

Dave & SUe
10-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Looks real nice.That is on my to do list for the winter.Going to order some from a local guy that has a decal cutter set up

abneynormal
10-14-2013, 04:47 PM
the decals on all our rv's are prin ted on ahuge inkjet printer used for large signs, decals etc. the vinyl decals use a program to run a vinyl cutter it cuts the colored vinyl which is made in that color. 2 and 3+ color decals are made by layering the vinyl. BTW they did a good job

Trent McCain
10-17-2013, 11:36 AM
I had our graphics shop that does our trucks add our company logo to our Copper Canyon. It's actually 3 seprate layers. I personally don't care for the cheap looking graphics on the lower-mid-premium Keystone (or others for that matter) coachs. The folks had an Alpenlite before their Mountaineer, and in my opinion it was a far "classier" looking (and better constructed) coach. I've thought about removing the cheesy murals on our Copper Canyon, but haven't got around to it.

Trent

hankaye
10-17-2013, 04:14 PM
SLIMSHADIE, Howdy;

Had a local shop make these 2 decals. They turned out pretty good I think.

Nice decals, Although the first thought that came to mind (my Naval
background and 3 years in the fleet port of Naples, Italy), sent my
depraved brain thinking of the 'Oldest' Pros. Sorry, just what ya
might call gravitational pull.

hankaye

SLIMSHADIE
10-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Thats alright Hankaye, Pro was a nickname I got in grade school, a short version of my last name, some 30ish years ago. It even followed me switching high schools, then followed my family, Mrs Pro, Jr Pro and Little Pro. Then I tagged it from my iphone, Pro on the Go, which exploded with my family, grandmas,.....

There you have it :D

abneynormal
10-20-2013, 05:20 PM
I used a picture of one of the raptors decals to make a inkjet copy sized for the sleeper of my freightliner.