PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Cape Breton

Capebreton
10-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey,

Great site here. Just read through some threads and glad to see a site dedicated to Keystone RV's. I just finished my first season of camping with my Cougar xlite 28 rbs with my family. I will be winterizing my RV this weekend and have read and watched some videos about winterization. I recently read the thread about Covers and decided not to buy one, due to a number of reasons. Great site, and look forward to reading more discussions!

Kirk

dvn/ajn
10-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.:wlcm:
There is alot of information here just take the time to do your search for the topic your interested in.

kimanderson98642
10-10-2013, 06:12 PM
:wlcm: from the state of Washington.

JRTJH
10-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear about your successful first season. Winterizing isn't that hard to do, just remember to follow a sequence and don't forget anything. As for covers, everyone has an opinion, do what works for you. Enjoy the winter, the cold weather seems to always last too long, but it will give you some time to check the forum for ideas and hints on how to use your RV and maintain it.

Again, welcome, enjoy your time with us.

Lost
10-11-2013, 04:44 AM
:wlcm:To the forum from Michigan. There is alot of great info here.

Kristi
10-11-2013, 06:17 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma

mcandsim
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi Kirk
From Pictou

mcandsim
10-11-2013, 01:45 PM
hmmm..the steps and don't forget any....hope I haven't where do I check the list?

x96mnn
10-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome. Nice to see another Cape Bretoner on here!

What's your favorite camp ground on the island?

Capebreton
10-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome. It`s really hard to say what campground I enjoy the most. I`ve been at almost everyone and each one seems to have something unique about it. I hate to single any one out as I enjoy the large majority of them. What`s your top pick X96?
Looking forward to reading some discussions on the site!

Thanks everyone!

x96mnn
10-18-2013, 03:53 AM
Well if I am just going for quite and to relax for a couple days, my choice is Joyful Journeys aka st Ann's bay. That have 5 two way sites right on the water, nicest sites I have been to.

If I am going with families English Town Ridge

Port Hood and Inverness Beach resort are nice if your a beach person.

Liked the KOA and seal island a lot hut they are too expensive now.

Capebreton
10-20-2013, 02:17 PM
It`s definately hard to beat Joyful Journey`s especially with the waterfront lots! Amazing sunrises in the morning can't be beat. KOA is alright but yes they are pricier than others.