PDA

View Full Version : New Fella

Booman
10-05-2013, 10:21 AM
Hello fellow campers and travelers, question is anyone using the newer Carlisle radial trail RH -trailer ST225/75R15 tires? Just had three Gladiators blow less than a year old with approx. 2500 miles. Are the new Carlisles really good? I had Carlisles before and got 6 years out them before they started blistering.

Andymon
10-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Hello fellow campers and travelers, question is anyone using the newer Carlisle radial trail RH -trailer ST225/75R15 tires? Just had three Gladiators blow less than a year old with approx. 2500 miles. Are the new Carlisles really good? I had Carlisles before and got 6 years out them before they started blistering.

Welcome! There is a tire folder, fyi. Too bad about the Gladiators. We just got 4 new ones installed from Les Schwab and were told they have a good track record...we'll see.

Booman
10-05-2013, 11:15 AM
From what I'm told by the tire dealer no one else but me who have bought Gladiators haven't had any trouble with them , but he also said no one else that he knows does't drive the many continuous miles and hours I do going to car shows, I drive 8-9 hours at a time . Good luck with yours , keep an eye on them.