PDA

View Full Version : And - Happy Thanksgiving!

geo
10-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Wanted to wish ALL our Northern friends a Very Happy Thanksgiving weekend! Hopefully there will be some extra turkey and cranberries left for your southern neighbors after Monday! Enjoy a great weekend camping!

Ron

Festus2
10-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Ron -

You're early with the Thanksgiving best wishes --- our Canadian Thanksgiving is next weekend - officially October 14th but thank you anyway. At the moment, I think you might have enough turkey on your plates - surely you don't want or need any more. I'll save some cranberries for you however.

geo
10-05-2013, 07:01 AM
Festus2 -

As "we" here in the States started putting out Christmas displays over six weeks ago, starting Thanksgiving only a week in advance is a little late. :D. Besides, I'm figured I could confuse JRTJH for the fun of it! :D:D

Ron

Festus2
10-05-2013, 07:08 AM
Festus2 -

As "we" here in the States started putting out Christmas displays over six weeks ago, starting Thanksgiving only a week in advance is a little late. :D. Besides, I'm figured I could confuse JRTJH for the fun of it! :D:D

Ron

Ron -

Yes, I've heard that John gets confused quite easily but I'm sure that is just a rumour. :D

SAD
10-05-2013, 07:34 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2AWKfMvDtw

Festus2
10-05-2013, 08:02 AM
Good grief! That guy is a spitting image of John! Surely it can't be...... naw he has a British accent.

JRTJH
10-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Hey Ron, Be nice now..... after all, I didn't pull you into the last "olive oil" debacle...... :p

I'm still laughing about that clip..... Festus2, I didn't pick up a British accent while there. I even learned that British "fish and chips" tastes a lot like British "chicken and frits".... As for being confused easily.... It seems the more times the sun comes up, the harder it is to remember just how many there haven been, but I still remember "roughly" how many hours till the next one..... So some confusion yes, I had to go to the calendar this morning to try to determine if it was Thursday or Friday. I finally determined that it's Saturday. Hmmm I guess I've spent too many hours in that tree stand "destressing" as my DW calls it.....:yawn:

Oh, and I have a bit more hair than that "British guy" LOL Hopefully, a bit taller, not quiet as "puffy cheeked" and even able to give more than one word answers.....

Q: Why won't my furnace ignite?
A: Clean the turkey feathers out of the burner box. :D