PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding aluminum molding track that seals the cap on a 2012 Raptor 300MP.

ToyTLH
10-01-2013, 05:08 PM
:( I had something propped up to high in the front right corner of the box in my truck while pulling my 2012 Raptor 300MP and while making a sharp right turn, it must have snagged the plastic molding/aluminum track that covers the junction point of the front cap to the main trailer’s outside panels

I've searched many RV molding and trim sites/online catalogs and I do not see this gull wing profile for the aluminum track that screws into the joint area and then you snap the soft molding on to it.

It makes me sick – my Raptor is like brand new and I store it inside so there is no weather/sun fade/damage. At least it is hid underneath but I know it is there!

With a Dremel tool, I can cut out the bad section and splice in a new section if I can just find the replacement items.

Should I call Keystone?

Thanks for the help and the great forum

Festus2
10-01-2013, 05:23 PM
ToyTLH -

The forum has a sticky "RV Suppliers & RV Parts Sources" which can be found in the Repairs & Maintenance Section. It's up at the top of the thread list.

You might browse through these suppliers and sources to see if you can find what you are looking for.

JRTJH
10-01-2013, 06:24 PM
You might also consider contacting your dealer's service parts department. I'd almost bet they have it in stock in 8" sections.