PDA

View Full Version : Custom Order Link?

Keywestparrothead
09-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Hello all,

I have seen several people mention that they had their units custom built and that they even visited the factory during their units build process. My question is how does one begin that process with Keystone? Is there a link to a website, phone number? My brother-in-law is within an hour of the factories and is interested in having one built for him and his DW. As always, thank you (tx) all for your expertise and help on this forum, I learn from it every time I come here.

Festus2
09-25-2013, 10:16 AM
I am not aware of any special order customer link to Keystone. If you visit their website (www.keystonerv.com) and click on Customer Service, they have a telephone number listed. I'd start there and ask about a custom-built RV.

If you do find such a link, get back to us and post it here.
Thanks

geo
09-25-2013, 02:24 PM
For Keystone, a custom order amounts to choosing some defined, non-standard options. For example, when we "ordered" our Alpine, we chose to get the options of Hehr thermopane windows, generator prep with Onan generator, and an Onan Energy Command 30. No, nothing that one would actually consider "custom", such as adding shelves, adding electrical receptacle, additional water lines, etc. For the latter, one needs to look at higher end RVs.

Ron

S&Dfz331
09-26-2013, 09:41 AM
I went to my local Keystone dealer here in town and they have build sheets there. I was told to pick what I wanted and they can order it that way. I would love to get a tour of the factory. Now I have not actually custom ordered one YET.