PDA

View Full Version : Drawer Slides falling

Paul and Rhonda
09-23-2013, 05:55 PM
We have a 2010 Sprinter Travel Trailer, and the Drawers fall EVERY TRIP! The track fall from being attached to the walls. Has anyone had his problem, and how was it resolved? Also we have the same soft spot alot of others complain about.

audio1der
09-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Our 3220 is exactly a year old and we plan to bring this up while aving it winterized in the coming weeks. Dissapointing.

Bigbeardiver
10-13-2013, 08:46 PM
What do you mean by the draws fall? If you try to pull open a draw it should stick a little. I believe this is from a little notch in the front of the drawer slide. If someone replaced your slides it might not have that notch.

zuley
10-14-2013, 05:23 AM
I've had to replace one of my drawer slides recently. It jammed and would not allow the drawer to come out more than 6 inches. A good tug and it fell apart never to be used again. $4.50 at Home Depot and about a half hour of my time and it was better than new. Not worth the effort to go back or involve the dealer with the little things.

campingcpl
10-14-2013, 07:03 AM
We had this issue in our 2009 Sprinter. I solved the issue by replacing the cheap plastic drawer guides with heavier ones I bought at Lowes. The problem is the tabs break off the cheap ones and allow the track to fall out which results in the drawer falling off the track. It's a cheap and easy fix. Since I have replaced them I haven't had a drawer fall yet. Hope this helps!