PDA

View Full Version : New 294RK owner

Radar67
09-23-2013, 11:59 AM
With the end of the season sales here in St. Catharine's Ontario what a great time to trade in my Jayco Whitehawk and get into the trailer I wanted. I think we will love this floor plan, it should be very comfortable. There are only to weekends left for us to camp, but our dealer has been fantastic, they will have our new trailer ready to go next week so atleast we can get out a couple of times before we store it for the winter. Anyone in the Golden Horseshoe are should check out Sicard RV, they are a great dealer. At the end of season open house a Keystone rep was there and he was very knowledgeable, and patient, evem in the pouring rain, Thanks Chad.

antiqfreq
09-23-2013, 03:38 PM
Welcome to the forum & Congrats to you on your new camper.

I hope you have lots of great camping trips!

Jo

:wlcm:

dvn/ajn
09-26-2013, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum from sunny/rainy Fla. Send some cool temps down here.:wlcm:

AndreR
10-18-2013, 02:40 AM
Welcome to this forum :wlcm: - I am sure that you will get lots of the good, bad and some of ugly about RVing ;)

You choose a great dealer :): We are happy with the sales and service at Sicard RV (had some warranty issues that where looked after promptly). They even have send us a part down to Florida in one case at n/c! (tx) Not every dealership would do that ....

Enjoy your time on the road and with your new unit

André

Pursuit
11-27-2013, 05:09 AM
Just purchased a 5er from Sicard RV and was impressed with the entire process from the initial visit, through negotiations to purchase and delivery. Seems like a first class dealership.

crash
11-27-2013, 05:15 AM
:wlcm:to the forum form the mid atlantic ,congrats on your new camper and you can come down here and take back some of these cold temps that have been coming form your way:D:D