PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone. Soon to be first time 5ver.

Hawk5000
09-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Figured I would say hi. Two weeks ago while on a camping trip in our 2001 20' Mallard trailer my girl and I decided we where ready to upgrade to a fifth wheel.

We where able to sell our trailer for our asking price in less than 24 hours to the first person that look at it and a shopping we went. We looked at the used market for the most part but we found a really good deal on 2013 close out.

Wednesday we pick up our 2013 Cougar 277RLS. We are taking it out this weekend for a short camping trip mostly as a system check to make sure everything is working as it should.

We are looking froward to it. Hope we don't fiend to many problems.

danimal
09-16-2013, 04:21 PM
:wlcm: and congratulations on your new trailer. I am sure you will enjoy the 5er as we do.

kimanderson98642
09-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Welcome and congrats from the South end of the state. Enjoy your new toy and Happy Camping.

airforceret
09-16-2013, 04:56 PM
You must have taken good care of your Mallard. We had the same thing when we sold our Starcraft.... But having looked at used trailers (before buying this new one), I realize now how nice our used one was. Maybe we'll see you out on the road one day... Happy Camping and safe travels.

Roger and Dawn
Mishawaka, Indiana

Hawk5000
09-17-2013, 11:10 AM
You must have taken good care of your Mallard. We had the same thing when we sold our Starcraft.... But having looked at used trailers (before buying this new one), I realize now how nice our used one was. Maybe we'll see you out on the road one day... Happy Camping and safe travels.

Roger and Dawn
Mishawaka, Indiana

Yes we took very good care of it and had done some upgrades and improvements.

Very excited about the new trailer.