PDA

View Full Version : Hobbi HB220 owner who needs a manual!

Cherrylinda
09-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Hi Keystone peeps! We just picked up a 2007 Hobbi HB220 toy hauler in excellent condition, only used twice. The only thing missing is the manual! Does anyone know where I can order one? We are super excited to get on the road with our BMW K1200LT. Heading for Sturgis next summer. We are new to the RV world so any advice for our Hobbi would be greatly appreciated.

danimal
09-14-2013, 07:49 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. Sorry, I can not help you out on how to obtain an owners manual. I can tell you that the manual for our trailer is very general in nature and covers many different Keystone trailers so can be vague. Also, it refers you to other manuals for most key items such as the fridge, water heater, furnace, A/C, axles, brakes, etc. When I have a question about something in my trailer I will google it and search this site first and if I can not find the answer I will post a question here. I never bother looking at the owners manual.

As for advice, helpful hints and questions answered you can get that here on this site. If you are new to towing and camping, the best general advice I could give you is to take your time in all aspects of your adventures. Do not be in a rush to pack, hook up, drive, set up, break down...you get the idea. When in a rush procedures can be missed and this is when things can go sideways. Thankfully, the worst I have done is pull the trailer over my chocks but I have seen and read about much worse.

Congrats, enjoy and be safe. I wish I could get my 1200 sportster in my trailer and I would meet you at Sturgis.