PDA

View Full Version : New Sprinter 320BHS TT in MA

katiegreeniz
09-12-2013, 03:04 PM
First off, LOVE this forum! So far it has been an invaluable resource!

Just picked up our New 2013 Keystone Sprinter 320BHS last week. Pulling it with a 2011 Chevy 3500 HD. Have already taken in out for a long weekend and have lots of thoughts and helpful tips if you are considering one. Will post those from the campground this weekend when I'm actually in the camper.

We're finishing the fall season in a seasonal spot not too far from home so we can work out the kinks and get to know the trailer. Can't wait to start planning our adventures for next year. :)

GaryWT
09-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Congrats and welcome from MA. What campground are you parked at?

katiegreeniz
09-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Congrats and welcome from MA. What campground are you parked at?

We're at Sandy Pond in Plymouth for the remainder of the season. Unlike so many places down here, they have no restrictions on the amount of time spent or leaving appliances plugged in and it is close enough to home to get there as often as possible. We'll start traveling more in the spring, already starting our planning now...

dvn/ajn
10-01-2013, 03:38 AM
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the new rig:wlcm:

GaryWT
10-01-2013, 04:31 AM
It is a nice area down there. I was just at Bay View this past weekend and spent some time near Head of the Bay Rd in Bourne which I think is somewhat close. Enjoy the rest of the fall.

chris7913
10-13-2013, 04:57 PM
beautiful trailer. looks just like mine. have you done any mods yet to your trailer?