PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking

crash
09-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Thinking about defecting from the Raptor DW likes this:(

SAABDOCTOR
09-06-2013, 06:13 AM
THINKING BIG YES? Long time ago I thought about that,But several things stopped me. One I am cheap two I own a truck. three still need to tow something ( your not going to micky d's in that thing). four I am cheap. five i like to work on my own stuff and have no desire to crawl into that engine compartment. six did I say i was Cheap? Good luck with that. if you buy it throw a keystone artic sticker on it so you can stay with us:rofl:

byrdr1
09-06-2013, 06:20 AM
No place for toys.. you would have to buy one of those double decker trailers for your toys and your TOAD.. your fuel mileage would be worse than it is now I think?
What does TOAD stand for anyway?
randy

hankpage
09-06-2013, 06:25 AM
No place for toys.. you would have to buy one of those double decker trailers for your toys and your TOAD.. your fuel mileage would be worse than it is now I think?
randy

Found this from RV Life styles
Note: We quickly learned that in the RV world, the vehicle you tow behind you is affectionately called your "toad" (as in your "towed vehicle").

gepaine
09-06-2013, 06:27 AM
randy

TOAD is short-hand for "towed vehicle".