PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Fuzion fz331

bbtwins
09-05-2013, 06:34 AM
We just took delivery of our new 331 and noticed there is no sub-woofer connected in the unit. We do have the Monster Pkg and thought it came with a sub? Other than that the unit seems great.

S&Dfz331
09-05-2013, 11:07 AM
I am looking to purchase the same rig spring time next year. Got to sell our rental property to pay off bills then time for new RV. I don't think the monster package is just for the stero I don't have the build sheet in front of me but the dealer gave me one and its at home. I can look when I get home. look forward to hearing how things go for you, my wife and I really like this model just not crazy about the table in the back.

bbtwins
09-05-2013, 01:48 PM
So far we a very happy with the unit. The inside fit and finish is really good. The leveling system is super easy and saves me alot of time in setup.

S&Dfz331
09-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Well that is great to hear I have the build sheet and the monster package includes the duel 15k btu AC w/heat pump, multifunction remote control, central Vac and 6pt. hydraulic Leveling jacks. What do you think of the Table in the back we have two big dogs that go with us and two teenage boys. We are afraid the table will move to much and will end up using a folding table. What's your thoughts?

bbtwins
09-05-2013, 04:47 PM
I found the sub was unplugged from the sound bar. The tables need one leg bent a little to make them sturdy. My kids motocross and we found that we sat and ate in the hauler portion more than the main area.